Community Of Many Providing After School Success
The COMPASS After-School Program is a partnership with the City of Aurora & Aurora Public Schools. Through COMPASS, we collaborate to:
1. Focus on positive youth development strategies, foster youth engagement and focus on inclusiveness and resiliency to promote a positive identity.
2. Improve academic performance through a combination of academic and enrichment experiences.
3. Strengthen community collaboration between all stakeholders for student success.
4. Provide an opportunity for children to make new friends, learn new skills and explore new interests.
COMPASS is an After-School Program for students in the 1st through 5th Grades at Sable. Space is limited so inquire early if you would like your child enrolled in the program. If spaces fill up, your child will be put on a waiting list until space becomes available.
COMPASS runs Monday through Thursday unless otherwise noted (Conferences, Concerts, Events, Etc).
- 2:30pm - 4:30pm - Regular COMPASS Times - Dismissed from the gym at 4:35pm
- 4:30pm - 6:00pm - Homework Club (Optional) - Dismissed from the gym anytime between 5:30pm and 6:00pm
COMPASS has 3 sessions and if you want your child enrolled, you will need to apply for each session. There enrollment in one session does not automatically enroll them in future sessions.
- Session 1 - Sept 4 - Nov 7
- Session 2 - TBA
- Session 3 - TBA
- Summer COMPASS - TBD
COMPASS Site Coordinator Phone # 720-830-6889
(The COMPASS phone is only on during COMPASS days and at COMPASS times. M-Th 2:45pm - 6:00pm)