Sable's Academic Vision:
Every classroom is a rigorous learning environment where teachers engage every student at their current level and consistently move them forward to develop strong command of grade level skills and content.
Sable's Culture Vision:
At Sable, we are a Community working together to know every student, honor their diversity, and support them in learning and reaching their full potential.
At Sable, we are safe and caring learners who NEVER give up!
Goals Aligned to Vision
- We will foster a safe, caring learning Community where ALL students succeed.
- Increase Student Achievement and Growth through building foundational Reading skills.
- Close the Achievement Gap in Math through increasing computational fluency.
Here and On Time
School hours K-5: 8:00-2:30
2016-2017 Sable School hours for students are 8:00 A.M.-2:30 P.M.
As of February 8, there have been 27 cases of mumps in Colorado, and this number is expected to grow. In order to minimize the spread of mumps in schools, the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment has asked all schools to share an important Mumps Alert notice with our families.
This notice is located here:
Please reach out to Debbie Neal, school nurse, if you have any questions/concerns.
Debbie Neal, BSN, RN.
Elementary School Nurse APS
Cell Phone: (303)968-0144
APS Nondiscrimination Notice from the Legal Office
NOTICE FROM APS LEGAL OFFICE
Please note that updates have been made to the District’s Nondiscrimination Policies:
- AC, Nondiscrimination / Equal Opportunity
- AC-R, Nondiscrimination / Equal Opportunity
- AC-1-E, Notice of Nondiscrimination
- ACE, Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability
The updated policies can be found on the District website at aurorak12.org/about-aps/district-policies/.
NOTIFICACIÓN DE PARTE DEL DEPARTAMENTO LEGAL DE APS
Le comunicamos que hemos llevado a cabo modificaciones a las Políticas de No-discriminación del distrito:
- AC, No discriminación/Igualdad de oportunidades
- AC-R, No discriminación/Igualdad de oportunidades
- AC-1-E, Aviso de No discriminación
- ACE, No discriminación con fundamento en una discapacidad
Usted puede ver las políticas actualizadas en la página web del distrito, en: aurorak12.org/about-aps/district-policies/.
February is Love the Bus Month!
To thank the men and women who take more than 26 million children safely to schools each day, the American School Bus Council (ASBC) is encouraging students, parents and teachers to “love the bus” in February and recognize their school bus drivers and paraeducators.
The Love the Bus program is celebrated on Valentine’s Day and throughout February in school districts across the country as a way to raise awareness and appreciation for the hundreds of thousands of school bus drivers who safely transport children to and from school each day.
More information can be found at the following websites: