Sable's Academic Vision:
Every classroom is a rigorous learning environment where teachers engage every student at their current level and consistently move them forward to develop strong command of grade level skills and content.
Sable's Culture Vision:
At Sable, we are a Community working together to know every student, honor their diversity, and support them in learning and reaching their full potential.
At Sable, we are safe and caring learners who NEVER give up!
Goals Aligned to Vision
- We will foster a safe, caring learning Community where ALL students succeed.
- Increase Student Achievement and Growth through building foundational Reading skills.
- Close the Achievement Gap in Math through increasing computational fluency.
Here and On Time
School hours K-5: 8:00-2:30
2016-2017 Sable School hours for students are 8:00 A.M.-2:30 P.M.
Join us for Back to School Night! See the classrooms! Meet the teachers!
Welcome Back to School
Sable Elementary School
You are invited to join us at Back to School Night on August 18, 2016 from 4:00-6:00 p.m.
- Meet your child’s teacher
- Learn about classroom expectations
- Sign up to Volunteer at school
- Enjoy your school community
- Purchase dinner from food trucks
Kona Ice Taco Truck
Corn on the cob
4:00 Welcome families and introducing staff by Principal Jen Dichter on the black top / back of school
4:30-5:00 Presentation in your child’s classroom
5:00- 5:30 Presentation in your child’s classroom